Deck Builders Brisbane
Superior Custom Made Timber Decks
A well-designed deck can give your garden an instant facelift, extend your living area to the outdoors and add value to your property.
At NO1 Patios Brisbane, we provide hardwood decking, softwood decking and composite decking for residential customers and businesses. Our fully trained and experienced carpenters can help you select the ideal materials and build a gorgeous structure that complements your architecture.
Our attention to detail is second to none, and whether you have a small or large decking project, we will deliver on time and on budget.
If you’re thinking of upgrading your home or business premises with timber or composite decking, we’ve got you covered.
- Quality materials and achieve high-quality finishes
- Large selection of decking materials
- Innovate new designs and techniques
- 20 Years experience designing and installing deck solutions
- Workmanship warranty and a warranty on all materials
- Free, no-obligation quotes
- Public liability insurance for up to $20,000,000
Types of Decks
Choose from our range of deck material options, which includes:
- Softwood – Our softwood decking is made from coniferous, evergreen trees such as spruce or pine. Stunning colours and pressure treated to protect against rot and mould.
- Hardwood – Hardwoods are durable and naturally resistant to rot and decay. Among the hardwood options we supply are:
- Ipe (also known as Brazilian walnut) – tight-grained wood that has a deep brown colour. Low maintenance and termite resistant.
- Merbau – popular decking material because it is durable, stylish and low maintenance.
- Blackbutt – has a nice even texture and is naturally resistant to termites.
- Real oak timbers – incredibly tough wood with an attractive warm appearance.
- Jarrah – high-density wood that is red when laid, deepening in tone as it ages. Naturally resistant to rot, termites and harsh weather conditions.
- Spotted gum deck – a dense wood with a striking appearance. It is resistant to fire and termites.
- Tallowwood – is one of the world’s most naturally durable timbers. The colour is usually blonde-brown with a hint of olive green.
- Composite – A popular, eco-friendly timber alternative that’s made of a mix of wood fibre, plastic and bonding agents. Composite decks are weather-resistant, stain-resistant, and won’t splinter or rot. Available in a variety of colours.
We provide a full range of services that will transform your property, including:
- Custom Timber Deck design and installation
- Creative designs
- Staircases and ramps
- Deck cleaning, repairs and restoration
- Residential, commercial and industrial clients
- We build Patios, Carports, Timber Decks and Outdoor Enclosures
Our experienced and knowledgeable deck specialists serve Brisbane clients in:
- Brisbane Northside
- Brisbane Southside
- Western Suburbs
- Sunshine Coast
- Gold Coast
Get In Touch
If you are interested in any of our building and renovation services, please get in touch with our friendly and professional team. We are ready to help and standing by to take your call.