Superior Custom Made Timber Decks in Brisbane
A well-designed deck can give your garden an instant facelift, extend your living area to the outdoors and add value to your property.
At NO1 Patios Brisbane, we provide hardwood decking, softwood decking and composite decking for residential customers and businesses. Our fully trained and experienced carpenters can help you select the ideal materials and build a gorgeous structure that complements your architecture.
Our attention to detail is second to none, and whether you have a small or large decking project, we will deliver on time and on budget.
If you’re thinking of upgrading your home or business premises with timber or composite decking, we’ve got you covered.
The NO1 Patios Brisbane Difference
- We only use top-quality materials and achieve high-quality finishes
- We have a large selection of decking materials
- We’re always looking to innovate new designs and techniques
- We have more than ten years’ experience designing and installing decking solutions
- We provide a workmanship warranty and a warranty on all materials
- We offer free, no-obligation quotes
- We adhere to deadlines
- We have public liability insurance for up to $20,000,000
Types of Decking
Choose from our range of decking material options, which includes:
- Softwood – Our softwood decking is made from coniferous, evergreen trees such as spruce or pine. Stunning colours and pressure treated to protect against rot and mould.
- Hardwood – Hardwoods are durable and naturally resistant to rot and decay. Among the hardwood options we supply are:
- Ipe (also known as Brazilian walnut) – tight-grained wood that has a deep brown colour. Low maintenance and termite resistant.
- Merbau – popular decking material because it is durable, stylish and low maintenance.
- Blackbutt – has a nice even texture and is naturally resistant to termites.
- Real oak timbers – incredibly tough wood with an attractive warm appearance.
- Jarrah – high-density wood that is red when laid, deepening in tone as it ages. Naturally resistant to rot, termites and harsh weather conditions.
- Spotted gum decking – a dense wood with a striking appearance. It is resistant to fire and termites.
- Tallowwood – one of the world’s most naturally durable timbers. The colour is usually blonde-brown with a hint of olive green.
- Composite – A popular, eco-friendly timber alternative that’s made of a mix of wood fibre, plastic and bonding agents. Composite decking is weather-resistant, stain-resistant and won’t splinter or rot. Available in a variety of colours.
We provide a full range of decking services that will transform your property, including:
- Decking design and installation
- Creative designs
- Staircases and ramps
- Decking cleaning and restoration
- Decking repairs
- Decking for Brisbane residential, commercial and industrial clients
Our experienced and knowledgeable decking specialists serve Brisbane clients in:
- Brisbane Northside
- Brisbane Southside
- Western Suburbs
- Sunshine Coast
- Gold Coast
Get In Touch
If you are interested in any of our decking services, please get in touch with our friendly and professional team, who will be more than happy to help you. Contact us today on 07 3186 5744.